United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely day with the missus, come back online to see they are still firmly in the shit, lovely.

They have stopped moaning about the Glazers which suits me fine as they are still the architects of their drip fed demise. Utd have spent a lot recently yes but that and more should have been used starting from 8 years ago or so. Any fool could see srallix was dragging them to glory then and not romping and that includes the Glazers. Now they have an inexperienced Woodward trying to rectify 8 years of unbalanced transfer and recruitment policy dictated by accountants.

By all accounts they chucked Woodward in at the deep end whilst the wave machine is on full whack wearing concrete boots. He will not learn much whilst to busy gasping for breath, they really should have had baconface's sidekick stay longer. Something tells me he was just another rat abandoning a sinking ship though and nothing could have made him stay post pisscan.

As long as they get a pay check the fact it is all held together by tape and spit is pretty far from their mind i think i.e. any real strategy on the football side of things.
They get paid, debt trickling away, team shows face in the CL (briefly), buoyed by 3 new noodle sponsors a year held up as some sort of cup they have won, long may it continue.

Like a moth to a flame they are not going to change their core model which has accountants nodding, not coaches.

Let's hope they beat Chelsea so they can keep the clown (Van Gaal) in charge long enough until Mourinho gets a top top job. He is the only manager who strikes fear in me if the RAG's get him as he is a trophy machine.. and has Guardiola's number from his time in Madrid (albeit one La Liga title win). If they got him after Whisky Nose quit instead of Moyes I dread to think what would've happened.. there is a reason there hardcore away fans was chanting his name. This is there chance to reverse that mistake, so I hope they keep Van Gaal !! =-X

There is little to fear and not much for the eye-gouger to work with in the present rags' squad. It only has one world-class player (the alpaca). Most of the rest are either past it (shrek, Carrick, pig keeper) or unproven kids (Nashville Dopey, whatshisname, lingard).

Maureen likes a ready-made squad, with which he can win trophies immediately. That's not going to happen at the swamp, IMHO.

I've changed my opinion now. I've been wanting them to pick up points here and there for a false hope of change of fortune. I now want them beaten at every opportunity because I believe TT is a dead man walking. We need mourinho to start from as low a points tally as possible.

I didn't see the game, just the edited highlights, so did they resort to humping it up to Fellaini again?
They looked like a team who had spent £250m ...
Purred for 90 mins they did.
Tica Taca for the whole game.
The shaved monkey and the Dutch ponce did the poznan from first whistle to last.
.........ouuusshhh.

Watching them trash Giggs is hilarious.

Every day I wake up and see turtle still in charge at the swamp is like

dvv1Te9.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.