United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the winger who wears flashy boots but is utter wank, like Depay.

Although, Navas drives a Nissan Micra to be fair. Aware of reality..

They should go for Pochettino

- He's defensively sound whilst still able to score goals
- He's young so could stay long term
- He has already done well at 2 PL clubs
- He has already shown he can take a step up in terms of club stature

Hope they don't of course, hope they delude themselves that an unintelligent untrustworthy inexperienced 'legend' is the best course of action.

It's like the winger who wears flashy boots but is utter wank, like Depay.

Although, Navas drives a Nissan Micra to be fair. Aware of reality..
Bet he got it free though.

If you're driving your own Rolls Royce, you haven't really understood the point of a Rolls Royce.

They should go for Pochettino

- He's defensively sound whilst still able to score goals
- He's young so could stay long term
- He has already done well at 2 PL clubs
- He has already shown he can take a step up in terms of club stature

Hope they don't of course, hope they delude themselves that an unintelligent untrustworthy inexperienced 'legend' is the best course of action.

Shhh stop talking sense Ed "Woody Woodpecker" WoodWard & United board of clowns might cotton on and decide to appoint someone like him. Anyway anybody they bring in now will always be living in Fergies shadow so its a near impossible task to keep their wanker fanbase completely satisfied.

I've changed my opinion now. I've been wanting them to pick up points here and there for a false hope of change of fortune. I now want them beaten at every opportunity because I believe TT is a dead man walking. We need mourinho to start from as low a points tally as possible.

Dead right.

And out of curiosity, how did they play v stoke, not seen any footage at all-just wondered how they set up,was it keep ball or long ball and what did the strikers do...anyone see the game?

They have no rules in play regarding modest travel means to work, Barca have so they can bollock players.
Their ethos behind it is, show humility, you get paid well and part of the deal is driving to work in a sensible car, don't alienate fans and so forth.

Utd have no such rules, i also don't remember the press knocking Utd back in the day when Ferdinand was cruising into training in some 300k super car, fuck off.
Also very much a cheap shot by the press, just say you are now outraged Utd are shit and a decent scapegoat is Depay. He has after all been very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.