United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
A televised meltdown with pencils up his nose and a pair of underpants on his head.
691c0ce32d038795e96062d95329921d5e9205ee.jpg

Tommorrows papers...

"Jose Mourinho will be given £300m to spend on new signings when he becomes the Manchester United manager"

Who are they gonna spend that on? Their name is no longer the pull it used to be and no top top players will go there is they can't offer CL football

They'll over pay like how they paid 120M for Di Maria and Martial.

I wonder how Mourinho would develop the best young player in the world, Depay.

Feckin brilliant, tabloid speculation, is now gospel according to the scum I work with. Eye gouger signed and sealed, put Pep into the shadows hahaha! Oh my days, they really are a fickle bunch arn't they? I kind of hope they have got him, and he drags them further into meltdown. :D

So charismatic too. Obviously a leader of men. I hope the rags pass on him as a manager because they'd be losing a diamond there.

Too f*cking scared to test himself outside of the safety of OT, waiting like a hyena for the job to be given to him, probably sh*gging LVG's wife too !

Not going to gloat until we have 4th in the bag - it is so huge - we have to do it

Not going to gloat until we have 4th in the bag - it is so huge - we have to do it

This.
Its finely balanced right now. Between us, Arse and them all sorts could. Whoever it is who finishes 5th this year is taking a massive hit. With Pep arriving we will have a massive buzz around next year whatever happens but it’s a bit of a hammer blow for the others if they miss out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.