United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester win the league at the swamp, Palace beat them in the final, they miss out on top 4.

A man can dream.

This.
Its finely balanced right now. Between us, Arse and them all sorts could. Whoever it is who finishes 5th this year is taking a massive hit. With Pep arriving we will have a massive buzz around next year whatever happens but it’s a bit of a hammer blow for the others if they miss out this year.

You're fine. It's between the rags and Arsenal. I wish both could miss out, it would be funny for Arsenal to miss top 4 given how they've made 4th place a holy grail, but the rags are the rags, so hopefully Arsenal don't choke.

You lot still play Arsenal don't you? Hopefully you've secured third by then and you put out a youth team to "rest" the senior squad in preparation for the ECL final :)

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the Rags should Leicester win on sunday. Will they stay behind to applaud the new Champions or will they just piss off asap to get to the front of the M6 south queue.

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the Rags should Leicester win on sunday. Will they stay behind to applaud the new Champions or will they just piss off asap to get to the front of the M6 south queue.

Although slightly biased I imagine their " supporters " will show their true slapped arse tactics and just piss off - because the majority are just brand followers and not football fans.

Whatever happens the media will paint a different picture .

I think we all know the answer to that one. Gracious in defeat is not the United motto by a long stretch.

Rio-Ferdinand-Mario-Balot-007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.