United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know the answer to that one. Gracious in defeat is not the United motto by a long stretch.

Rio-Ferdinand-Mario-Balot-007.jpg

Makes me laugh every time without fail..

Last edited:
Happy Denis law back heel day 27 April 1974

Ps is that why there is a statue of the king outside owed trafford :)

You're fine. It's between the rags and Arsenal. I wish both could miss out, it would be funny for Arsenal to miss top 4 given how they've made 4th place a holy grail, but the rags are the rags, so hopefully Arsenal don't choke.

You lot still play Arsenal don't you? Hopefully you've secured third by then and you put out a youth team to "rest" the senior squad in preparation for the ECL final :)

I was thinking that myself it would be just to epic for words if those self righteous Arsenal wankers missed out on fourth but for them to do that would mean United getting fourth which would be even worse so come on Arsenal.

I think we all know the answer to that one. Gracious in defeat is not the United motto by a long stretch.

Rio-Ferdinand-Mario-Balot-007.jpg
Always love the irony of the 'respect' badge in the center of the shot with the angry bad losers not showing any ,yelling and clawing at Mario. Fucking spoilt babies. (Scum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.