United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was never a Mario fan,but that photo will always remain with the good things he did with City.Wio you wanker ahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa.Loverly jubberley.

Super MARIO did just fine for us. Allways welcome for a visit.

Thursday at 08:58

VanGaalEraFull Member

Precaution guys, he might even make it for Saturday. Though it's best to give him a fecking rest now.
Friday at 17:20

VanGaalEraFull Member

He'll be fit and ready for the Emptyhad guys
She's got it all wrong again. Who does this twat support? Another deluded rag softarse who thinks ladyboy still plays for them.

Just unfortunate WW that he didn`t have the commitment of those other great players.He certainly sold himself short and I bet one day he`ll regret it and think,what he could have been.

I am sure he already does Oakie - he could have been a world beater and enjoying nights like last night.

Am I the only one that think Leicester will want to win it their next game, at home, in front of their home fans, against a shit Everton, and with Vardy back in the squad....just got a bad feeling that United are going to beat Leicester.

Am I the only one that think Leicester will want to win it their next game, at home, in front of their home fans, against a shit Everton, and with Vardy back in the squad....just got a bad feeling that United are going to beat Leicester.

Not a chance in hell, they may like to win it at home but the over riding fact is they want to win it. If that can happen at the swamp then they will be quite happy to take that. The worse scenario for them and their fans would be to draw against the rags and then for Spurs to fuck up on Monday.

They win the league while sat at home, not what you want as a fan, i think they will go all out for the win and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.