United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Stadium capacity soon to be cut to 72,000 due to it being old and not complying with current legislation regarding the provision of disabled facilities

Won't bother them unless (a) they're playing ourselves or Liverpool (b) they're in flying form and (c) we're in shite form. They'll still claim 75k+ every game.

"She also splashed £2000 on fake tan, false nails and glam outfits to look like his stunning girlfriend Melissa McKenzie."

How the fuck is this a news story and not a social services case study?

PAY-Mai-Alexander.jpg

januzaj-nguoiyeu.jpg

2k for the tan! How much for the whole body?

Won't bother them unless (a) they're playing ourselves or Liverpool (b) they're in flying form and (c) we're in shite form. They'll still claim 75k+ every game.

I can't see even them being allowed to claim 75k+ when the official capacity is cut to 72k!

I do agree with you though it will have little practical effect.

That in itself is a sign of their decline: demand is clearly falling at a time when demand (and capacity) is increasing at virtually every other club.

I can't see even them being allowed to claim 75k+ when the official capacity is cut to 72k!

I do agree with you though it will have little practical effect.

That in itself is a sign of their decline: demand is clearly falling at a time when demand (and capacity) is increasing at virtually every other club.

I see them in a losing battle for bums on seats with Burnley coming up.

Unfortunately this is not the thread to discuss the Madrid match so I'll confine myself to saying that I didn't find it at all embarrassng and I don't think it was particularly disappointing. It is unfortunate that meany on here rant about ferdinand, Scholes and co but still allow themselves to be influenced unduly by the rubbish spouted by the media.

I don't need a biased pundit to tell me when City are playing poorly - unlike some.

I don't watch wearing blue-tinted glasses or listen to the game either. Thanks for your input !

Can we go back to the thread subject please ?

There's a million threads on the main forum to discuss our calamitous/disastrous/disappointing/underwhelming/average season (delete as appropriate), where most of the comments being made here, have already been made 1000 times.

This is for laughing at united's expense.

Sorry and I appologised at the start of the post .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.