United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our last season will be quickly forgotten once Pep shows up and it will be positive vibes and good signings all the way.

They have a long summer of angst ahead of them, I suspect they will win the FA cup and that will make it more difficult to take on the obvious problem that is LVG. He is a complete fraud of a manager and most rag fans either suspect it or know it! A last minute punt on Martial has saved them and him from a mid table season. The players also know it! So I suspect he will go however Jose seems the only horse in the race and his standing in the game is well down on what it once was. At his best Jose was a winner who won games in an abrasive and unfashionable style. Boring football and eye gouging when things aren’t going his way! And that was in the good years when he was at Real Madrid! A lot of the more knowledgeable rags know the significant risks of appointing him. The future is not bright at the swamp!

You were happy with the performance against Real then ?
It was a poor performance, it's been a below par season, but there's a difference between disappointing and embarrassing. It's over now though, behind us, done. I don't care who finished below us, a new season starts today and it should be fun, life's too short to be embarrassed by something you have no say or control over.

It was a poor performance, it's been a below par season, but there's a difference between disappointing and embarrassing. It's over now though, behind us, done. I don't care who finished below us, a new season starts today and it should be fun, life's too short to be embarrassed by something you have no say or control over.

I found the Madrid performance embarrassing, and blame the manager and players for it.

To have not made a serious attempt to go for it at only 0-1 down was in my opinion spineless and embarrassing . Things can only get better after such a performance , and I am sure that Pep will not be putting out a team that shows no ambition in similar circumstances.

End of and move on .

The beauty of a forum eh ?

I found the Madrid performance embarrassing, and blame the manager and players for it.

To have not made a serious attempt to go for it at only 0-1 down was in my opinion spineless and embarrassing . Things can only get better after such a performance , and I am sure that Pep will not be putting out a team that shows no ambition in similar circumstances.

End of and move on .

I totally agree, the players should have definitely been embarrassed with that performance. I look at it as we have underperformed badly and have played well below the standard I think we are capable of, the rags on the other hand have probably overachieved by some way this season so I'm looking forward with some anticipation.
Next season will be interesting with the amount of money around so I think the biggest factor in success next season will be the manager, West Ham, Spuds, Southampton have all got great managers, 'pool and Leicester have decent managers too, we'll have one of the best managers in the world, while at the same time over at the swamp....

So it seems the world wide supporter base couldn't make it to Emptytrafford last night...but surely they have local fans who should support them....or maybe not..haha!!.

Best case scenario is they dither all summer before eventually sacking LVG only for Jose to be appointed somewhere else that same day leaving them stumped.

End of and move on .

The good aspect is that we had a below par season and can expect things to become better next season, whereas the Rags probably performed more or less to their level, so they should not have much hope that things will be very different next season. Here's to hoping that Van Gaal stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.