United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that the official attendance for lasts nights match was over 74000 htf do they think people believe that figure
Did they add the attendance from Sunday's abandoned match to last nights attendance?

It's tickets sold rather than those attending, so no doubt they counted those sold for Sunday's game. Doubt there was more than 40,000 there.

You're not on your own. She's stunning in comparison to some of the wildebeests I took home from 21's & Royales in the 90's.
We've all done it mate. In fairness it was dark and all concerned were pissed. I personally hold the black dude who used to come round selling roses responsible. He was clearly sober and in a position to point out to us that we were groping a pig in knickers.

It's so obvious now it's embarrassing.

Those BBC c****'s over at Mediacity will do anything to appease United after upsetting the GPC and his Son.

Tonight.

Analysis
BBC Sport's Simon Stone at Old Trafford.

"Manchester United are known for their worldwide support and it is true that fans tend to come from far and wide to games at Old Trafford.

"Evidently, with the FA Cup final to come on Saturday, many decided, at 48 hours' notice, this was a match too far.

"United count season ticket holders in their attendance figures whether they are present or not. Officially, since the ground was expanded to its current capacity, their lowest Premier League crowd was 73,401 for the visit of Stoke in January 2011.

"I can say with absolute certainty that the crowd tonight is below that, although the same could be said for the visits of Aston Villa and Crystal Palace last month, when higher figures were recorded."

RAGS.jpg

We also count season ticket holders in our published figures

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.