United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags have 55,000 S/T holders in a stadium with a capacity of 75,500. They claimed an attendance of about 74,363, a mere 1,000 below capacity. So while counting the 55,000 S/T holders in the official attendance they're saying there were close to 20,000 non S/T holders who turned up last night. Seeing as the actual attendance wasn't much above 35,000 (apart from acres of space all over the ground the top tier of the GPC stand was deserted) how do they reconcile this?
From a red who went last night
Last night 1,324 Bournemouth fans & 31,000 United. So total correct was 31,324 and not 74,363 that the divs who run the circus have announced. And that's the gospel from a true red that went & stayed till the very end, painful as it was to witness

From a red who went last night
Last night 1,324 Bournemouth fans & 31,000 United. So total correct was 31,324 and not 74,363 that the divs who run the circus have announced. And that's the gospel from a true red that went & stayed till the very end, painful as it was to witness
31,000 + 1,324 <> 31,324.

Last edited:
It's tickets sold rather than those attending, so no doubt they counted those sold for Sunday's game. Doubt there was more than 40,000 there.

Well it should be nil then because they gave them all away! Even when it's free they can't fill their shithole, plastic, crumbling, rat infested shitty stadium.

We've all done it mate. In fairness it was dark and all concerned were pissed. I personally hold the black dude who used to come round selling roses responsible. He was clearly sober and in a position to point out to us that we were groping a pig in knickers.
At least you pulled ones that actually owned any knickers

We've all done it mate. In fairness it was dark and all concerned were pissed. I personally hold the black dude who used to come round selling roses responsible. He was clearly sober and in a position to point out to us that we were groping a pig in knickers.
I used to have a mate Tha could drink shed loads and rarely appeared pissed. I used him as my pal on patrol. If he saw me with a munter he was under strict instructions to talk me down. I often paid attention to what he said but just as often, would say "Don't be such a miserable red ****."

It all came to a crashing halt on what will be forever remembered as 'black Saturday in Blackpool'. Christ she was rough. He washed his hands of our agreement right then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.