United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read summat a while back,said de gea has a £39m buy out clause in his contract.Apparently expires on 15th June and as of the 16th the rags can demand a higher fee.
If true,I'd expect Madrid to have it wrapped up before the Euro's.

Hopefully. They're in a spot of bother if they lose the donut pincher.

I have sat queitly and patiently for the media to mention the abject failure of a deal that was giving Pig farming overlord a contract.
I should note i don't actually mind the guy, it is easier to spell his name in the literal sense.

Not heard a word on how this must be judged a terrible transfer however good he may have been a few years ago.
Utd gave no genuine thought to this deal beyond that of getting a so called "prestige" player even if he was the wrong side of 30.

"Everyone knows his name it seems and he played for that really good German club, say no more, get the bic biro we use for official contracts"

A rag to me..Martial is better than KDB.

Mata is better than Silva.

Rashford is better than Kelechi, I said yes I'm sure they'll all shine in the Europa league..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.