United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough is said about schweinsteiger. The scum got fucking mugged there big time. Was it a loan or transfer?
They are quickly becoming the destination of choice for ageing superstars in decline or with career ending injuries.
permanent Transfer. Signed on a 3 year contract according to wiki so happy days.

I hope Zlatan does the same.

Sign for them to 400,000 a week. Plays 10 games and scores 3 goals.

Was winding a rag up last night on Facebook,don't know him,he's a mate of a mate.
Was blagging him that Martial was off to PSG,after about 10 minutes of him spouting shit,he comes back with.....
"We won't miss Martial anyway,Luke Shaw will be back".

Would it be outside the realms of fantasy that they will have to sell De Donut and Tony Marshall to make up for losses from lack of CL/Kit deals?

Would it be outside the realms of fantasy that they will have to sell De Donut and Tony Marshall to make up for losses from lack of CL/Kit deals?
I would think so. But De Gea might go if Real Madrid come back in for him

Well you did ask if I was unhappy with the performance, and I did answer I was underwhelmed

What's the point of asking it in the first place if the only answer you want to accept is that of your own. Not trying to rile you up. I'll give you spineless performance yes I would agree to that. But embarassed by it no, just underwhelmed, unhappy, displeased.
And you would be correct in your thinking.we lost a tight game 1-0,thats all.sergio didn,t turn up,thats all.Their best defender didn,t go off injured early doors,we didn,t benefit from a lucky deflection to score....hardly embarassing.

I would think so. But De Gea might go if Real Madrid come back in for him

Read summat a while back,said de gea has a £39m buy out clause in his contract.Apparently expires on 15th June and as of the 16th the rags can demand a higher fee.
If true,I'd expect Madrid to have it wrapped up before the Euro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.