United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depay dropped from fa cup final squad which had led to this.

@CrossyDailyStar
Memphis has thrown a proper strop and not travelled with United. This will get messy

Depay dropped from fa cup final squad which had led to this.

@CrossyDailyStar
Memphis has thrown a proper strop and not travelled with United. This will get messy
They always claimed he was messy like.

"I am looking forward a lot to next year because Manchester United is not renowned for being second."

Nope, more like 5th these days :)

We will be competing with them this season for signings and I bet they'll do better on that front than we'd like them too. Just hope they go on then to stink.

We will be competing with them this season for signings and I bet they'll do better on that front than we'd like them too. Just hope they go on then to stink.

I think "Project Pep" is far to much an enticement for any top player who has Eyes on a contract in the prem.
Unless the Glazers changed their whole business model i honestly don't think they have a cat in my gardens chance of going toe to toe with us on 99% of possible targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.