United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've scored a fucking dire number of goals this season because of the negative, defensive and possession based football Turtle has them playing. They only scored against Norwich because their defender fucked up.

I agree and your response isn't anything to do with what I said

Spurs
Wolfsburg
Norwich
Stoke
Arsenal
Midget land
Bournemouth
Dippers

All did, I still can't believe how poor we played against them this season.

Your reply is teams that have beaten them, I was responding to a cricket score line, everyone has said it nearly every week another team would of scored X y and z. They've been convincingly beaten only a couple of times, we probably have more this season. Not defending their style or play before anyone says I am but it seems it's pointed out most weeks United should of lost, got lucky etc but ultimately won

Mourinho will spend a week with that squad, throw his toys from the pram, demand £500M and alienate most of the dressing room in the process.

He saw his own arse last season at Chelsea and that performance and subsequent sacking will have done a hell of a lot of damage.

Rashford, Lingard, Mata, Herrera, Young,Valencia, Darnian, Pigfiddler, Depay, Scheiderlin , Bogbrush better realise they won't get a sniff under Maureen.

Giggs will be shown the door.

£300 million to sort that mess out at least.

It fails and they are fooked big time

Hoddle says Rooney was like Scholes in the way he sprayed the ball about.

If Rooney was so good, why did United only draw 1-1 after 90 minutes against a rubbish Palace side?

It's honestly baffling the nonsense some ex-players come out with.

What Jose did yesterday shows what a classless **** of a man he is, his future employers and Lvg who he said he had respect for are celebrating a cup final. Jose gets Mendes to leak what is going to happen and make it all about him.

United and Mourinho deserve each other, he's got some work to do there carrick gone, a crock like Schweinsteiger stinking the place out, sneiderlin and the ten foot Messi called Fellani.

Not a lot of striking options on the table, Rooney one season older, wide men of Young and jizzjazz. Jose better get down Carrington now because major surgery is needed to get that squad where it should be and I don't think any potential new playing staff are going to consider playing Thursday nights for Jose over playing Wednesday nights for Pep.

Rashford, Lingard, Mata, Herrera, Young,Valencia, Darnian, Pigfiddler, Depay, Scheiderlin , Bogbrush better realise they won't get a sniff under Maureen.

Giggs will be shown the door.

£300 million to sort that mess out at least.

It fails and they are fooked big time

Just wait for the first time Martial doesn't do his bit defensively and they get beat away from home because of it and he does his usual and hang him out to dry publicly.....

Rags would have been better going all in for Simeone imo if this was the way they wanted to go for the forseable future footballing wise as he does it better than Mourinho but its moot because next season, if those that have bemoaned the football under the turtle suddenly think they are going to be watching free flowing attacking football under Mou are in for quite a shock.

This is nothing more than a panic response to us bagging Pep and they know it.

No Pep, certainly no Mourinho i would put money on it.

Hilarious to see us calling their shots ;-)

Hoddle says Rooney was like Scholes in the way he sprayed the ball about.

If Rooney was so good, why did United only draw 1-1 after 90 minutes against a rubbish Palace side?

It's honestly baffling the nonsense some ex-players come out with.

Im going to go against the grain here and say he looks like he will make a very good midfielder for them.

He is a very good player and he does have a very good range of passing in him.

I think we have to be realistic about the Mourinho appointment. It will put United at the top table for transfers this summer even without CL football. That's pretty much the only downside I can see. From a footballing perspective, trying to take on Guardiola without a Ronaldo in his side is going to end very very badly for United and Mou.

Expect the bullshit to start in his first press conference too. Anything to distract from his record against Pep.

We really need to up our game under Pep when Mou steps in to the chair at the Swamp.

I'll admit I thought he was a world class manager for years at Porto and his first term at Chelsea.
It's a better appointment by the Vermin and I expect them to challenge much more.

Am I worried?
Not particularly, I mean most of my life my club has been the underdog in the area and often overlooked.... So bring it on Raggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.