United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niel Custis on Talksport now. What a sickening little worm he is defending United. I fucking can't stomach this little prick. Disgrace to his profession.

Just had a thought.

Maybe they have got win of a PR campaign from us starting the day Pep joins where he introduces a load of big signings at the sa
I think and hope you may be correct.

In my mind LFG is sschrewing the bastards into the ground !
I think anyone would holding. He's holding all the aces.

Niel Custis on Talksport now. What a sickening little worm he is defending United. I fucking can't stomach this little prick. Disgrace to his profession.
He's having a mare because they are asking him tough questions like "If you've known for weeks why have you sat on it?"

Late for matches in London. Home match cancelled due to a fake bomb. Late announcing turtle's dismissal to the New York Stock Exchange. Amateurish behaviour at a level even Swales would have found embarrassing. I hope the turtle is really screwing them.

LmVbx5l.jpg

#thehypocrites

Tbf LVG wasn't sacked after one bad season, he finished 4th and then 5th the following season playing dire football and countless 0-0 halves. Much as I hate the cunts, he deserved the sacking.

Absolutely hilarious how predictable all the press is this morning. All the usual suspects falling over themselves to tell you how great Mourinho is and how all his faults aren't real. At the same time, not a word of criticism for how they've handled the Van Gaal sacking essentially during the cup final. Not exactly how I remember it being reported when we did the same a couple of years ago. Cockroaches, can't wait for them to be in tears when Mourinho does his usual antics of signing about 10 Mendes players, tries playing attacking football with kids for about a month, then reverts to playing negative football with veterans while selling all the kids to fund moves for more ageing Mendes clients. Then the meltdown, then the comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.