United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Bryan. Sat their patiently like a ventriloquists dummy, hoping the job would be handed to him, now he's got no chance of ever getting it if the Eye Gouger gets rid of him.

He'll be found out very quickly if he takes a managerial role elsewhere.
it took 7 years for him to be "found out" on his last significant role...

This appointment is an attempt to ensure they are still 'talked about'...
They are worried that when pep arrives, he will be the top billing in town.
Only this.

Rags rattled by Ikkle Citeh.

They are the new bitters and Edward WoodWard is their Peter Swales and we should give him the credit the rags will never give him and hope he continues in his fine vein of fuckwittery.

Fucking despise that ginger hobbit ****. As a pundit he's the equivalent of getting Gary Glitter in as a baby sitter. Fucking ugly little twat. And before anyone starts with the 'Ooohhhhhhh but he was one of the best midfielders I ever saw'....fuck off. He's a hobbit sized little Rag **** (a ginger one at that, so he probably stinks of piss as well), and the sooner he fucks off into oblivion the better. The problem is that cunts like him, Ferdinand, both fucking Neville's will get paid by BT, Sky and the BBC for decades, and we'll have to listen to their Rag fucking shite bollocks. The worst thing for me is listening to Blues waxing lyrical about any of these fucking mouth breathing, bottom feeding fucking spineless Rag cunts. Fuck every fucking single one of the cunts.........and the fucking horse they rode in on!

so you are saying you are undecided on the ginger pig then?

Why haven't they done the press conference yet? Absolute scum
I reckon the turtle has them by the balls. They'll want a confidentiality clause and he'll want BIG money to sign it as he knows an warts and all book about his time there would double his salary easily and destroy the "brand".

I'l be back.

tumblr_n2sm0tnnpo1tu7965o1_500.gif
You seem a bit obsessed with them Chris. You know how people talk.

BBC Sports editor laying into them..

Still no statement from Man Utd. Woeful comms not helped by absent & silent owners, and a barely visible executive vice chairman.

I reckon the turtle has them by the balls. They'll want a confidentiality clause and he'll want BIG money to sign it as he knows an warts and all book about his time there would double his salary easily and destroy the "brand".

I think and hope you may be correct.

In my mind LFG is sschrewing the bastards into the ground !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.