United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a thought.

Maybe they have got win of a PR campaign from us starting the day Pep joins where he introduces a load of big signings at the sa

I think anyone would holding. He's holding all the aces.

I would think LVG's lawyers have been building a dossier over the last months. How many times have we heard he's on the verge of the sack or would be leaving and every time in a interview when asked he's dismissed it as press fabrication and the scum never did
There's been a smear campaign and they're going to pay for it

Oh dear, looks like we've been sussed by some clever **** on Rag Cafe - City fans would sooner see us lose out on the league title if it meant United got relegated. Bastard - I thought they'd never work out that I hate United more than I love City....

"I have been on a lot of other clubs forums over the years, seen all the bitter rivalry between many rival clubs, BUT i genuinely believe that City fans are the only football fans in the country that would rather see us fail then City succeed.
Example, if them losing the final game of a season meant thet they would miss out on the league but we would get relegated, they would pick that over winning, i honestly believe that."

Just when you think you can't dislike anyone any more than you do already, Mourinho becomes United manager and you discover it is possible after all.

Was McGuiness their manager during the 73-74 relegation campaign when Stepney was their joint top scorer about 3 months in?

And didn't we have to play a cup game (against Bury ?) at the Swamp and for a time a City player was the leading scorer, oh happy days.

This delay then.

Hope LvG has locked himself in his office, made a fort out of his desk, and is holding out by throwing biros at anyone who tries to get in.

"One of the most uncomfortable entries on an ever-lengthening charge sheet was Mourinho's gouging of the eye of Tito Vilanova, then Barcelona's assistant coach, in the 2011 Spanish Super Cup. "A United manager wouldn't do that," Charlton says. "Mourinho is a really good coach but that's as far as I would go really...

When it is put to him that it is difficult to imagine a United manager being allowed to get away with some of Mourinho's behaviour, Charlton says: "You are right. He pontificates too much for my liking."

Shirley they aren't going against the wishes of Sir Tout - one of the last remaining links to their saintly past?

Just as a footnote to my earlier post - I reserve the right to change my mind about him if for whatever reason he blows United out at the last minute and goes to PSG, I would never stop laughing

I hope Pep is sorting himself some eye protection for when we muller the twats.

The two Nellie Neils in the Sun (Custis and Ashton) say in an 'Exclusive' that Giggs is quitting as he was 'led to believe he was in line for the job' and the United team had wanted him too. They 'had urged Ed Woodward NOT to appoint (Mourinho)'

However, 'Woodward is terrified Manchester City will be top dogs next season when Pep Guardiola arrives'.

So some criticism and signs this is going to be messy.

And as suggested in posts above WE are the reason for this panic move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.