United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Mangler dealt with him in the 2 games we played them, makes me think he will have a similar impact as the pig fucker and be raking in similar wages. Wiggy, Pig fucker and Arrgoant nose will be on, getting on, a million a week between them, for 3 blokes who's best days are well behind them.

Its an emperors new clothes type signing - look at what we can do and who we can sign (ignore the fact that it is 5 years to late). WIth all the attention on this the fact they dont really have a best 11 comprised of fit players in their prime and in the right positions will go unnoticed!

I genuinely believe they are delaying any official announcement to maximise the amount of attention they receive and boost "the brand." They would have had the deal with Mourinho done months ago so no other need to do so.

Scarves with the new manager's name on being sold outside the ground months before they'd sacked their current one. Classless doesn't even come close.

I genuinely believe they are delaying any official announcement to maximise the amount of attention they receive and boost "the brand." They would have had the deal with Mourinho done months ago so no other need to do so.

Scarves with the new manager's name on being sold outside the ground months before they'd sacked their current one. Classless doesn't even come close.

Do you mean this scarf with the missing C on it???

24flouw.jpg

I really think they are getting a manager past his prime. Great 10 years ago like the melted welly was, but found out a bit as he got older. A cry baby manager taking over a club with cry baby fans. Fuck me get the popcorn ready.

I didn't think i could hate these horrible bastards more than i do but i tip my hat to the rags, hiring that **** is a masterstroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.