United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we certainly won't have to worry about them in the transfer market. They aren't going to be getting any of our targets. Given the choice of Mourinho and no CL, or Pep with CL, what is a player going to do? You wouldn't give it a moments thought.
On another note, I almost feel sorry for LVG; I hate to say it, but they were starting to look a lot better going forward with wiggy playing deep, and with Tony Marshall and Ragford in the team. Not PL winning stuff, but most likely more exciting than anything we'll see under The Former One. I think Mata will be off, whether he wants to or not, and Ragford doesn't fit the profile for a Jose striker. Blind can probably pack his bags, ditto Schneiderlin, Pigsticker, Jones and a few others.
I must have a look on Wayback Machine, because I swear that some months back, when they still deludedly thought Pep might go there, their poll showed very few people thinking The Special Cnut to be a good option. Now it seems that he's the second coming.

Yesterday's Men at Yesterday's Club

Yesterday's men hang on to today
To play in any old way...
(Hang on)
It must get better in the long run...?
Has to get better with the special one?
Will they play better in the long run?
Will he be there in the long run?

Hang on... is that a fake bomb?

Can't see it being a terrace favourite but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.