United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philoshophee, mate. Take them to court to enforce your contractual entitlement or blow smoke up their arses for twice as much cash on the nail.

Otherwise known as a compromise agreement and widely practised in industry, commerce and even the public sector.
Having said that part of me thinks Dutch Tony is glad to get out of that cesspit. I mean taggart is like a bad smell hovering in the background and it didn't surprise me he got his bacon face in on the act getting a photo with the cup and van gaal. He still runs the roost at unsold Trafford in my eyes does taggart, once a control freak always a control freak and it's obvious he can't let go. Mourinho will be his little woman for however long he lasts there.

2692050F00000578-2991564-image-a-11_1426166021338.jpg

Brilliant!

I don't like utd.....but i don't hate them but the appointment of Mouhrihnio will definitely change that.
I cant stand the guy.......he is a **** of epic proportions and i laughed hard when it all wet wrong for him at chelski.
I hate people with ego's and he is all ego....hope it goes spectacularly wrong if he does go to utd...not because its utd but because its him.
...and because it's Utd

Vile ****
Language, don't you know there's people on here that regularly expose their wives and daughters to threads on this site without checking them first? (getting my whinging in early for when Gundogan is finalised.)

Just seen the statement. What a load of old shit. They've just sacked the fucker yet he's gushing over how wonderful a club utd are. Are you fucking kidding me? Laughable. Hilarious. Comedy gold all rolled into one. The utd circus rolls on.
In saying he was unable to finish the job he 's revealing in plain sight that he was sacked.

Philoshophee, mate. Take them to court to enforce your contractual entitlement or blow smoke up their arses for twice as much cash on the nail.

Otherwise known as a compromise agreement and widely practised in industry, commerce and even the public sector.
I heard that this was the reason for the delay in the announcement.

Not just the contractual payoff, but also the hush money for keeping his trap shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.