United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Nick Powell has been released. He was the new next best thing a few years ago. If he was a City player City would have ruined a young England player's career. As he played for the rags he "didn't have the right work ethic".

I see Nick Powell has been released. He was the new next best thing a few years ago. If he was a City player City would have ruined a young England player's career. As he played for the rags he "didn't have the right work ethic".

or " didn't want him anyway " ?

So in the past week the manager has been assisting in the hush up of a constructive dismissal case whilst the goalie has allegations about prostitution chucked at him for arranging a 5some with rag players. All the while whilst having an employee like giggs who shags his brothers wife for 8 years on the pay roll.

The United way

So in the past week the manager has been assisting in the hush up of a constructive dismissal case whilst the goalie has allegations about prostitution chucked at him for arranging a 5some with rag players. All the while whilst having an employee like giggs who shags his brothers wife for 8 years on the pay roll.

The United way

I'm starting to realise just why they hold Sir Toutalot in such high esteem. Compared to the others he's practically a saint.

So in the past week the manager has been assisting in the hush up of a constructive dismissal case whilst the goalie has allegations about prostitution chucked at him for arranging a 5some with rag players. All the while whilst having an employee like giggs who shags his brothers wife

The United way

Wonder if Riggsy would consider a constructive dismissal case against the club if they remove him as AM then offer a lesser post in the organisation?
Do we think that he would have grounds?

Wonder if Riggsy would consider a constructive dismissal case against the club if they remove him as AM then offer a lesser post in the organisation?
Do we think that he would have grounds?

He'd definitely have grounds but I wouldn't expect it would come to that. It will most likely be accept a new, reduced, role or take the pay off on the same terms that LVG and the other members of his coaching staff got. LVG had a year left on his contract so maybe one years wages at whatever his current pay rate is?

He'd definitely have grounds but I wouldn't expect it would come to that. It will most likely be accept a new, reduced, role or take the pay off on the same terms that LVG and the other members of his coaching staff got. LVG had a year left on his contract so maybe one years wages at whatever his current pay rate is?
Why would he have grounds? He's probably underachieved on his joint objectives with his former manager.

I doubt he'd have grounds. As assistant manager he was part of the management team that failed to deliver CL football after the club had heavily invested in players. I reckon the club would have a very good case for dismissing him outright for poor performance.

I doubt he'd have grounds. As assistant manager he was part of the management team that failed to deliver CL football after the club had heavily invested in players. I reckon the club would have a very good case for dismissing him outright for poor performance.

Maybe Mourihno might have summat written into his contract, that he can get rid of him, because
he just doesn't rate or like the **** ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.