United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he have grounds? He's probably underachieved on his joint objectives with his former manager.

He will be under contract and depending upon what the terms of the contract are he will be liable to compensation if the contract is terminated. LVG reportedly got £5m despite not getting CL football. If he'd got it and they'd still fired him presumably he'd have got the same or more (it depends on how his contract was worded).

Giggs can be offered a reduced role on reduced money by United but it is up to him whether he accepts the offer or not. By not retaining him as assistant manager United have terminated his existing contract. Reducing anybody's money and/or role is constructive dismissal.

So in the past week the manager has been assisting in the hush up of a constructive dismissal case whilst the goalie has allegations about prostitution chucked at him for arranging a 5some with rag players. All the while whilst having an employee like giggs who shags his brothers wife for 8 years on the pay roll.

The United way

A former owner / chairman who cheated on his wife using prostitutes whilst on club business, was found looking under toilet doors in a ladies lavatory

Remember Fergusion got off a charge of driving down the hard shoulder to avoid traffic, by claiming he had to get to the toilet as he was suffering from the shits

A former owner / chairman who cheated on his wife using prostitutes whilst on club business, was found looking under toilet doors in a ladies lavatory

Remember Fergusion got off a charge of driving down the hard shoulder to avoid traffic, by claiming he had to get to the toilet as he was suffering from the shits
I'm really surprised these matters to which you refer never get raised in this thread.

I'm really surprised these matters to which you refer never get raised in this thread.
I'd like to know more, so the Hardshouldershitter had the shits or was suffering from the shits or was speeding down the hard shoulder because he was a contemptible arrogant twat? Is there a BBC documentary I can get on iPlayer re this ?

And the alleged young girl in South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.