United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they fuckin destroy the place......part of an article from goal.

His grand ambition was to be the king of the Bernabeu. He aimed for total control; not only as first-team coach but contract facilitator, the man responsible for signing players, the man responsible for who in the press wrote what about his team.

If anyone doubted the ability of Mourinho - and his agent - to get out in front of a story then witness the pace at which news of Van Gaal's sacking followed the FA Cup win on Saturday.

Madrid became too institutionally hostile for him to continue and so Mourinho had to leave. There were deep divisions between the 'Spanish' and 'Portuguese' players during Mourinho's time there.

There was a perception - most keenly expressed by Iker Casillas - that the mostly Portuguese-speaking Mendes stable was given favourable treatment by the manager when it came to first-team minutes, contract renewals and portrayals through the media.

Not only that, but they heard first-hand from Mendes exactly what the manager had in store. They were close to decision-making processes. It was in a player's interests to align himself with Mendes or face the consequences.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...e-kingdom-to-mourinho-and-mendes?ICID=HP_BN_7

The dreaming spires and the leafy boulevards of Radcliffe town, the crystal clear Irwell meandering through it's heart. I miss it ;-)
You wouldn't recognise it now, new bus station, they've tarmacced another 100 yds of the cycle path behind the Sparking Clog AND the sequence on the lights near the old town hall now gives cars the chance to turn right. It's exciting times for us left behind.

Anyway, JMIAC.

Chelsea / Mourinho legal proceedings re Club doctor due in June. That will be interesting. Unfortunately will be drowned out by the Euros

Are these cunts capable of doing anything these days that doesn't become a shambles?
It's like a really shit 80's sit-com over there at the moment, except the canned laughter has been replaced by full on guffaws from the watching world. Well everyone except the gutter press and the other media institutions who've yet to click onto the fact that their dearly beloved club has become a farce.
God bless Edward woodwoodwoodward the backwards looking fuckwit. May his reign be long and disastrous.

U N T I E D

Anagrams... easy.

A Munched Interest

A Stunned Hermetic

A Retched Menu Nits

That's all I think of them now. Not worth proper comments. I'm more worried by Stockport County.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Sky to camp themselves outside Pep's house 24 hours a day to film when he packs his suitcases in his car to come to us or walk to the shop with his mates

That'll be great viewing

If I were them I wouldn't fucking sell them, I don't know the fine detail, but Rag paraphernalia sales involving Maureen would be highly amusing
if the profits all went to the Chavs.
A bit like Whacko Jacko coining it in off the back of the Beatles.

Especially if it had to carry ©ChelseaFC on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.