United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for Sky to camp themselves outside Pep's house 24 hours a day to film when he packs his suitcases in his car to come to us or walk to the shop with his mates

That'll be great viewing
You just wait till the rags play Chelsea at the bridge next season,they'll be a week of build up.

If you were Chelsea and you owned the media rights to TheGouger(C) why would you sell! Just leave it as a massive complication for them.

If you were Chelsea and you owned the media rights to TheGouger(C) why would you sell! Just leave it as a massive complication for them.
If they have owned them since 2005 (which is what I read somewhere) then they didn't think it a good idea to release them when he worked at other clubs so I don't see what is different now

They presumably bought these rights to make themselves money - money which is only going to increase in him going to the swamp with 659m Peggy jigsaws being sold in Indonesia alone

No - if they want these rights it is going to cost them big.

Nobody would give these up easily - especially to finance a rival. Why would you?

I see Maureen's countryman (did it need the o?), TrannyBoy, has added to the ever increasing list of players to snub Utd's ambitions by saying he definitely won't be re-joining the scum.

Perhaps the BBC should do a Utd XI who have given them a fantastic middle-finger reply to their Enquiries?

If they have owned them since 2005 (which is what I read somewhere) then they didn't think it a good idea to release them when he worked at other clubs so I don't see what is different now

They presumably bought these rights to make themselves money - money which is only going to increase in him going to the swamp with 659m Peggy jigsaws being sold in Indonesia alone

No - if they want these rights it is going to cost them big.

Nobody would give these up easily - especially to finance a rival. Why would you?

Trademark registered from April 2006 - 31st March 2025.

I hope they fuckin destroy the place......part of an article from goal.

His grand ambition was to be the king of the Bernabeu. He aimed for total control; not only as first-team coach but contract facilitator, the man responsible for signing players, the man responsible for who in the press wrote what about his team.

If anyone doubted the ability of Mourinho - and his agent - to get out in front of a story then witness the pace at which news of Van Gaal's sacking followed the FA Cup win on Saturday.

Madrid became too institutionally hostile for him to continue and so Mourinho had to leave. There were deep divisions between the 'Spanish' and 'Portuguese' players during Mourinho's time there.

There was a perception - most keenly expressed by Iker Casillas - that the mostly Portuguese-speaking Mendes stable was given favourable treatment by the manager when it came to first-team minutes, contract renewals and portrayals through the media.

Not only that, but they heard first-hand from Mendes exactly what the manager had in store. They were close to decision-making processes. It was in a player's interests to align himself with Mendes or face the consequences.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...e-kingdom-to-mourinho-and-mendes?ICID=HP_BN_7
This really is a great way to divide a team or group. Give one subset preferential treatment. It sparks a big 'unfairness' response in most humans and leads to fracture and isolation.

I can only see it happening again as long as Mendes is part of the picture as I would assume he sees these highly visible and marketable clubs as golden nectar in terms of his ability to attract players to his stable, giving him more and more power and opportunity to milk the incumbent or hawk them around - whichever provides the best return.

Mendchester Disunited, anyone?

Trademark registered from April 2006 - 31st March 2025.

To think this tat is holding up Maureen's Coronation at the swamp!...

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/en/search/jose mourinho

cfc-167606.jpg

cfc-156431.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.