United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think this tat is holding up Maureen's Coronation at the swamp!...

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/en/search/jose mourinho

cfc-167606.jpg

cfc-156431.jpg
It's just perfect isn't it. The negotiations are delayed not because of transfer funds, ability, contract length or anything football related but because he endorses a different watch than they do

The very thing they have lauded themselves for has come back to bite them on the nose with this one

Hoisted by their own petard.

It's just perfect isn't it. The negotiations are delayed not because of transfer funds, ability, contract length or anything football related but because he endorses a different watch than they do

The very thing they have lauded themselves for has come back to bite them on the nose with this one

Hoisted by their own petard.

Yep, they're a club that knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

I've an idea, if Chelsea own the rights to his name, he could simply change it.

I suggest Jose McJoseface.

Last edited:
Damaged goods old jose
A shithouse the way he treated that Eva. Joining a club with softarse fans who can't stand others bettering them. They're both welcome to eachother. They should change their name to crybaby utd as that is all we're going to hear from the eye gouger and the softarse fans when they don't get their own way.

How do people honestly think United will go under Mourinho?

I think that he will have to get some success in his first season and play reasonable football or he will lose his players and the manyoo crowd. By success I mean Champs League qualification and making the final of the FA or League cup.

If we and the other contender teams can keep them out of the top 4 and they do not play well then Maureen will come under enormous pressure and thinks will progress as they normally do for him.

Wenger will be motivated to knock him down and might be able to make his team play consistently well for once - pretty sure they will finish in the top 4.
Conte should get Chelsea playing well again and they have no European distractions so also strong contenders for the top 4.
If Klopp or Pochetennio (spelling) can motivate the dippers or spuds then they could take a place.
Assuming Pep can get us top 4 then United could have no champs league once again and hopefully continue in their downward spiral. They could even become the new Newcastle.

If he has spent loads of money, sidelined the youth players Van Gaal used and serves up dire football his goose will be cooked. Hopefully they will then turn to Giggs and the downfall will be complete.

How do people honestly think United will go under Mourinho?

Sadly, top 3 in the league, and at least a semifinal in a cup.

I expect a lot of money to be spent, but the big questions look to be whether De Gea stays, and what happens with Rooney the season after this (when he'll be slower and fatter).

The 'expert' predictions for next season should be fun. I expect a majority will have City to win the league, with a few picking Utd. Not sure anyone else will get any picks.

A shithouse the way he treated that Eva. Joining a club with softarse fans who can't stand others bettering them. They're both welcome to eachother. They should change their name to crybaby utd as that is all we're going to hear from the eye gouger and the softarse fans when they don't get their own way.
It'll be a joy to watch

Sadly, top 3 in the league, and at least a semifinal in a cup.

I expect a lot of money to be spent, but the big questions look to be whether De Gea stays, and what happens with Rooney the season after this (when he'll be slower and fatter).

The 'expert' predictions for next season should be fun. I expect a majority will have City to win the league, with a few picking Utd. Not sure anyone else will get any picks.
Spending lots of money doesn't always guarantee success these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.