United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha. All those years under the Pisscan of paying ridiculous fees and inflated wages to any mercenary they wanted, now they're reduced to waiting to see who we, Chavs, Arse, Spuds etc don't want so they can pick what's left.

We had bloody decades and decades of mid-table mediocrity, players that weren't up to the job, managers coming and going through the revolving door. We've had years and years of being the butt of every piss-take joke known to mankind, we've been to the lower leagues and back, and we've put up with snearing, condescending fuckers at Sky and the tabloids. Being a City fan has caused us more stress and anxiety than almost any other football club's fans, and yet we've lived through it all. We survived. Our "gallows humour' has seen us through some pretty fucking horrendous times over the years. But we're not alone: many many other clubs can tell a similar tale. We, as supporters, can stand shoulder to shoulder with any set of fans in the country and feel a sense of solidarity, a sense of belonging, because like them, we've been there and suffered the consequences of bad ownership, poor management, piss-poor players. But your modern day rag has no concept of being also-rans, no idea of what that gut-wrenching feeling when relegation is confirmed is like, in short, no experience of what most other fans have had to endure.
They've been cosseted, wrapped up in cotton wool, protected from the slings and arrows, etc. They have no idea of what being a real football fan is. Rag fans remind me of the Sting character in 'Quadraphenia' - you get the sense it's all a sham with them: earnest in their beliefs, but decidedly plastic under the veneer.

Alot of you guys will have to eat your words if ibra joins the scum. I bet my life that he will be a huge success like he has been in every club up to now. Im worried about them now.
How do we call that bet in?

I think he will fail massively. For him.

He won't get 16 league goals. He's a shithouse ****. And he will be taking the preferred position of two good young players in Rashford and Martial.

And will he track back and help out? Will he fuck as like. Another huge ego in a dressing room of cunts with big egos. It's gonna be a car crash and I for one can't wait.

Ha ha ha. All those years under the Pisscan of paying ridiculous fees and inflated wages to any mercenary they wanted, now they're reduced to waiting to see who we, Chavs, Arse, Spuds etc don't want so they can pick what's left.

We had bloody decades and decades of mid-table mediocrity, players that weren't up to the job, managers coming and going through the revolving door. We've had years and years of being the butt of every piss-take joke known to mankind, we've been to the lower leagues and back, and we've put up with snearing, condescending fuckers at Sky and the tabloids. Being a City fan has caused us more stress and anxiety than almost any other football club's fans, and yet we've lived through it all. We survived. Our "gallows humour' has seen us through some pretty fucking horrendous times over the years. But we're not alone: many many other clubs can tell a similar tale. We, as supporters, can stand shoulder to shoulder with any set of fans in the country and feel a sense of solidarity, a sense of belonging, because like them, we've been there and suffered the consequences of bad ownership, poor management, piss-poor players. But your modern day rag has no concept of being also-rans, no idea of what that gut-wrenching feeling when relegation is confirmed is like, in short, no experience of what most other fans have had to endure.
They've been cosseted, wrapped up in cotton wool, protected from the slings and arrows, etc. They have no idea of what being a real football fan is. Rag fans remind me of the Sting character in 'Quadraphenia' - you get the sense it's all a sham with them: earnest in their beliefs, but decidedly plastic under the veneer.
ask them a few questions about their own teams history and they soon stumble..ie pre 1992.
ask em any question you like,they won,t get it.
they don,t "get" what being a football fan is...for the plastics its a trend or fashion.which can and should be dropped when things go wrong.witness the half empty TOD when lowly palace rocked up.
plastic fans wont travel mid week for shit.
All real fans have had to do this ,countless times,over the years.its what we do.

Alot of you guys will have to eat your words if ibra joins the scum. I bet my life that he will be a huge success like he has been in every club up to now. Im worried about them now.
Well don't be. If he plays anything like he did against us he will be lucky to get into double figures. Also only has 2/3 seasons left in his legs at most.

From Sky...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he has already decided what his next move will be - and Sky sources understand Man Utd are the only Premier League option he has considered.

Or probably more accurately, the only Premier League club that wants him...

How do people honestly think United will go under Mourinho?
If he has spent loads of money, sidelined the youth players Van Gaal used and serves up dire football his goose will be cooked. Hopefully they will then turn to Giggs and the downfall will be complete.
Emperor.jpg

From Sky...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he has already decided what his next move will be - and Sky sources understand Man Utd are the only Premier League option he has considered.

Or probably more accurately, the only Premier League club that wants him...
And are willing to pay the ultimate wild goose the insane wages he demands.

They should change the swamps name to Billy Smarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.