United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think United will face any financial issue in the immediate future. They'll continue to splash the cash.

Considering they are the richest club in the world alongside Barca and Real Madrid they just don't have the same success.
Many thanks Mr Glazer, may it continue.

I think they will go for the Europa League and League Cup.

I think it will become obvious to Mourinho that he will not have his loyal foot soldiers at United like he has had at other clubs and as such will have have to sacrifice his 'win at all costs' approach.

The LC is good because any team can be in the quarters before they know it and the Europa League isn't that strong until the quarters by which time they will be struggling for the top 4
Agreed, it's something Mourinho has always done. He goes after the cups no one else really tries in, then makes such a fuss about it that the media start pretending it's a significant trophy. In his first time at Chelsea he went after the League Cup, while everyone else ignored it and played kids, while in Spain he really went for the Copa Del Rey, when usually it's seen as a second rate competition that the big clubs rarely won as thy didn't care enough to concentrate on it. I'd be very surprised if they don't put out a full strength team in the League Cup.

Spending lots of money doesn't always guarantee success these days

True, but that requires a two place improvement. I think Leicester will be outside the top 6 (at least) so that means doing better than Spurs or Arsenal. I think that's quite likely - he's pretty obnoxious usually, but he is effective.

No. They renegotiated their loan. But no one knows where the money came from to pay the existing creditors as those accounts are secret
It's speculation, but the general feeling amongst financial experts is that they are paying huge interest on the money borrowed which is why 70m from not being in the CL will really hurt and why they've gone shit or bust on Mourinho

Cheers fella

I was hoping we'd seen the last of that scumbag in the Prem but Ushited are so fucking desperate they're obviously prepared to risk it. Lets see how long it lasts.

Alot of you guys will have to eat your words if ibra joins the scum. I bet my life that he will be a huge success like he has been in every club up to now. Im worried about them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.