United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emperor.jpg
alex-ferguson-darth-vader.jpg

"Ryan, I am your father"

How do we call that bet in?

I think he will fail massively. For him.

He won't get 16 league goals. He's a shithouse ****. And he will be taking the preferred position of two good young players in Rashford and Martial.

And will he track back and help out? Will he fuck as like. Another huge ego in a dressing room of cunts with big egos. It's gonna be a car crash and I for one can't wait.

Don't necessarily agree on this. Whatever way you look at it, Ibra is still a brilliant player. Comparison with Falcao doesn't make sense to me. Also think he could be pretty compatible with a player like Martial, so I do think rags will improve this year, but still no better than 3rd place and safely behind City.

Considering they are the richest club in the world alongside Barca and Real Madrid they just don't have the same success.
Many thanks Mr Glazer, may it continue.

I do think the Glazers ought to be in line for some kind of award for services to English football. They've managed to strip away 500M+ so far, which has levelled things up.

The way I see it? When that lot went out of the CL and another pair of poor league results followed soon after, TT destiny was sealed. Woodward sounded out Pep, but soon realized he would waste his time. In envy and desperation he than turned to Mendes in an attempt to try get Mourinho. Not the perfect one on and off the pitch, but his honourlist is impressive and he knows how to derail City and Pep's plan as much as possible. By that time Mourinho started to leak to the media his future was secured and he would definitely manage a new team next season. Not long after that another Mendes-client stated it was his last season for PSG and his next destination would raise a few eyebrowses. A perfect player for the Mourinho-concept that always needs one or two players to be brainwashed by him in the Pepe/Costa-way. Therefore I'm pretty sure Mourinho and Ibrahimovitch will join that lot. I would even state it led to Phil Neville's comments in the Mirror when he mentioned Ze War and Mourinho to be the best to have for that battle. No wonder his one braincell didn't succeed at Valencia. Or anywhere else for that matter.

Don't necessarily agree on this. Whatever way you look at it, Ibra is still a brilliant player. Comparison with Falcao doesn't make sense to me. Also think he could be pretty compatible with a player like Martial, so I do think rags will improve this year, but still no better than 3rd place and safely behind City.
He'll be 36 next year.

He's ripping you off
He's ripping you off
Peggy Mourinho
Is ripping you off

From PEG Cafe:

"There was a good thread down in the noobs about City, with a City fan or two preaching about how they aren't oil dependent anymore, because now they're totally sustainable and profitable, with all these sponsorship deals with Etihad, Etisalat, Chinese investment etc."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - taste those lemons! Anyway, I'd sooner be oil dependent than noodle dependent you stupid twats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.