United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my life there will be a huge media love in. Can't wait to hear all the shite:

1. This being the one and only club he's wanted to manage.
2. Biggest club in the world.
3. He had loads of other offers, but as soon as he heard about the Rag interest he wouldn't even consider any other job.
4. He definitely was not approached before van Gaal was dismissed.
5. He will not be playing mind games, as that's not the United way.
6. Rashford has a place in his team, as he has always depended on youth players.

He will once again become the lovable rogue type figure the media love. He will not be arrogant and self centred, he will be erudite, he will be effusive, he will be enchanting. His football will not be dull and he won't park the bus, it will be innovative defensive play, it will be counter attacking, it will be dynamic and a breath of fresh air at the Theatre of Dreams. He will bring back the good times, he will bring back the 'United Way', he will look up to, and emulate Ferguson, he will wrap himself in the history and the traditions of the club.......

Basically, a big, big, big media wankfest.
Have you been asleep since Saturday ?

A guy at work told me an interesting story about this today

His wife's dad used to be a sports reporter for a national newspaper until he retired a couple of years ago. Anyway he went for a catch up with his old pals over the weekend and they told him this had been done since February. All the press knew about it and were told not to report it until Utd told them to. This was supposed to be at the end of the month however Mednes leaked it to tv station right before the fa cup final which had Utd panicking and told the press to run with hence that's why it came out last weekend. Van Gaal is supposed to be fuming over this as he was given assurances by the board it wouldn't be announced until June

The guy is a sound bloke and I've no reason to doubt him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.