United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught the end of the silent ginger pig last night on TV seemed to be bigging up PEG and saying what a great raggy type move it was .......and there was me thinking he was the family man's media outlet when the turtle was in town.

Rats and twats the lot of them.
Scholes' opening words to that interview, and I quote, were: "I know, and we're not stupid enough to know, that it's only going to be one two years at the most...."

The man is a clinical moron.

As to Schmeichel, apparently Ibrahomivic was "born to play for Manchester United". Do you think he realises how ridiculous that sounds, but simply doesn't care because of what he's getting paid to say it, or does he actually believe it? I'm not sure which is worse tbh.

I only hope that in 20 years, our former players aren't boring the wider footballing world (and making themselves look like utter cunts) pontificating about some mythical "City way". Part of me would die inside if that ever happened.

Scholes' opening words to that interview, and I quote, were: "I know, and we're not stupid enough to know, that it's only going to be one two years at the most...."

The man is a clinical moron.

As to Schmeichel, apparently Ibrahomivic was "born to play for Manchester United". Do you think he realises how ridiculous that sounds, but simply doesn't care because of what he's getting paid to say it, or does he actually believe it? I'm not sure which is worse tbh.

I only hope that in 20 years, our former players aren't boring the wider footballing world (and making themselves look like utter cunts) pontificating about some mythical "City way". Part of me would die inside if that ever happened.
To be fair, you're opening gambits are a tad like that.

They're like North Koreans - completely indoctrinated. They actually believe what they say; tragic really.

It's insane how much coverage this bollocks is getting.

I've just counted 10 separate JM Man U articles IN A ROW on the SSN app! WTF!

It's insane how much coverage this bollocks is getting.
Wait till they remember that they won the FA Cup less than a week ago, they did, but you probably haven't noticed as I don't think it ever made the back pages, I'm sure he'll somehow get praise for that as well. Perhaps they can have a belated open top bus parade, or just do one because of mourinho.

Blaming not having an open top parade with the FA cup on the Great Manchester Run... Just do it another day surely, or actually have it in their home town and not Manchester.
Ive a sneaky feeling the powers that be at united knew the turn out would be embarrassing

Desperate move by United, they've sacrificed their 2 greatest principles (or at least those that they have droned on about for the last 3 years) - attacking football and young players.

And we have been criticised for lacking a club culture and structure...

Mourinho is currently bigger than the club.

Desperate move by United, they've sacrificed their 2 greatest principles (or at least those that they have droned on about for the last 3 years) - attacking football and young players.

Three??!!

Theatrics, sackings and touchline rows. He's news alright. He used to make the news for his teams winning trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.