United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a load of shite that is,Woodward is on thin ice now,and he knows it,so not worth talking about that clown,however Mourinho hahahaha,a rapport with the United fans,yea ok !!,they thought you were a **** just like every fan in the country did,except the chavs

This is going to end in tears,and we will all love it,the bouncy castle and triangle butties,jelly and ice cream order,will have to be ordered twice

Mourinho Appointed Manchester United Boss
Announcing the appointment the club's vice chairman Ed Woodward, says: "José is quite simply the best manager in the game today."

HAHAHA

Mourinho Appointed Manchester United Boss
Announcing the appointment the club's vice chairman Ed Woodward, says: "José is quite simply the best manager in the game today."

HAHAHA
I'm wondering if that line is a dig at ikkle Citeh?

They are obsessed.

Wow the raggies are out in force. "Jose is a proven PL winner and Pep will be found out as we haven't won a CL...."

I think it is a bit of last chance saloon for both PEG and the Rags. Both have a damaged reputation to repair, and can't really afford to fail again. When this marriage fails - and I am sure it will, because with PEG it always end up in tears - PEG will be finished, and the Rag's will be on the final slide to become the AC Milan of England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.