United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate move by United, they've sacrificed their 2 greatest principles (or at least those that they have droned on about for the last 3 years) - attacking football and young players.

And we have been criticised for lacking a club culture and structure...

Mourinho is currently bigger than the club.
They may have droned on about them but the truth, about attacking play at least, is much different. The notion that there is some inherent attack gene in Trafford is yet another distortion of the actuality and this bloke is the closest they will ever get to Ferguson, in terms of behaviour and philosophy, as neither have ever cared about using anything and everything to their advantage. Touch line antics, complaining of far flung conspiracies, bent officials, siege mentality and players referring the game are all givens. The other thing is winning in any way possible. The idea that pre 2013 they never went away and defended for 89 minutes and won with their only shot on target is fanciful. In those days it was some sort of 'masterclass' as it will no doubt be this season when it happens.
The best thing about this appointment is, with his similarity to Ferguson, that there is nowhere for them to go, once this experiment crashes and burns.

I think mourinho is in line for the treble this time in the premiership.

The obnoxious prick has managed twice here and been sacked twice here. I'll give him two years max.

Fans are still the gift that keeps on giving though..

13255981_1074392562617019_1774162582699193269_n.jpg

Fans are still the gift that keeps on giving though..

13255981_1074392562617019_1774162582699193269_n.jpg

Heard one on Talkshite from Walsall yesterday say they might as well give them the title now and PEG will hit the ground running by demolishing us and Pep in China.
I've gotta say lads I for 1 am shitting myself hahahaha

Is it me or is there a touch of the Swales with the announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.