United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for chelsea being maureens one true love lol,he has ruined them and moved on

I've long been of the opinion that Mourinho wanted Chelsea to sack him because even by his own standards that meltdown of his starting with his falling out with Eva was utterly bizarre. In fact, the cynic in me is thinking he engineered his own sacking so he could go for the United job because it's no secret just how much of a hard-on he's had for them down the years.

I've long been of the opinion that Mourinho wanted Chelsea to sack him because even by his own standards that meltdown of his starting with his falling out with Eva was utterly bizarre. In fact, the cynic in me is thinking he engineered his own sacking so he could go for the United job because it's no secret just how much of a hard-on he's had for them down the years.
My thinking too.

Ever since the rag cock sucking interview he did when at RM he's wanted the swamp.

Yeah, he blew a lot of smoke up their arse that night - it was like he was reciting his CV live on air.
His ego dictates that he will naturally want the club with the most worldwide fans.

I was interested to read on here earlier that Mendes let it slip before a TV crew that Mourinho would be United's next manager. My mate at work (United fan) reckons Mendes let this out deliberately to get back at United for mistreating his clients Falcao and Di Maria.

If all this is true, notice how the media kept this to themselves until after the game, and compare this to the leaking of Mancini's sacking on the eve of a cup final. It shows the level of influence United have over the press here.

From the comments section in the Mail...
Robred, Manchester, 13 minutes ago

Put us back what we've been accustomed to Josie and the hoardes of United supporters will idolise you

The very definition of entitlement.
Danzo15, somewhereupnorth, United Kingdom, 9 minutes ago

But Moyes' argument will always be ' we were the better side , we crossed it passed, we were unlucky today' and 'we aspire to be like Manchester City'

With the appointment of Maureen "we aspire to be like Manchester City" has become their new club motto.

And...
Red Devil 1, Old Trafford, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago

Hahahaha Hilarious to read all the bitter simpletons who say Jose is finished Hahahahaha the best manger in the world (which he is) will never be finished. He should have been appointed Utd manager three years ago,but better late than never. You can smell the fear of the jealous,bitter ABU brigade Hahahaha MUFC - HATED,ADORED,NEVER IGNORED !

The plain mad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.