United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Ryan Giggs been treated by our treacherous, underhanded club is disgusting.

If he has an ounce of dignity and self-respect he will show our back-stabbing club what to do with its assistant manager's job.

The hypocrisy over Mourinho is literally unbelievable, they have replaced LVG with the man who learnt a lot of his trade from LVG. The press goaded LVG all year because of his football and are celebrating a man who promises quite literally the exact same thing.

I'm not too worried about a Mourinho United because any Mourinho team relies on mental toughness and grit because of the way he gets them to play. He has completely failed to replicate that level of intensity in any team he has managed since he won Inter the CL. I actually think he does better as the underdog in the smaller club because clubs like Madrid and United just won't be able to cope with someone who will completely orient his team around HIM and not the club.

Biggest manager in the world joins the biggest club in the world.

They are back. Get over it.
giphy.gif

Being made out like it's a match made in heaven! When in hindsight no top team in the world wanted maureen! Psg no bayer no city no juve no Madrid no barca no and no other top manager wanted the job at the swamp ancelotti no pep no pochetino no. So basically they just got stuck with each other!

Great post. After reading this, I pictured this scene:-
Lights come on in the Ritz, end of the night. Everyone is snogging at the sides with just Peggy and the tout looking glumly at each other.
Both sigh and with drooping shoulders shuffle toward each other.
Fade to black

Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.