United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post. After reading this, I pictured this scene:-
Lights come on in the Ritz, end of the night. Everyone is snogging at the sides with just Peggy and the tout looking glumly at each other.
Both sigh and with drooping shoulders shuffle toward each other.
Fade to black

Fin

Got a mental image of them 2 shagging now. Ruined my weekend, cheers mate

The way Ryan Giggs been treated by our treacherous, underhanded club is disgusting.

If he has an ounce of dignity and self-respect he will show our back-stabbing club what to do with its assistant manager's job.

Clearly Bryan has neither dignity or any self- loathing and is perfectly positioned where he is, although I doubt he has been offered the assistant manager's job - hence the strop and instant sulk , er sorry holiday .

Mourinho is a busted flush in the premier league and has been found out big time. He has outstayed his welcome. The fans are fed up of his antics as are the referee's and the FA. He will get lauded over because he is at the arse licking media's darling club the rags.Once again their so called famous ''Doing things the right way'' has been shot down in pieces. No one thought he fitted their warped idea of a United manager a couple of seasons ago,so what has changed now? Desperation that is what! Like a drowning man they have grabbed the only credible straw out there and they are praying it saves them.Here's hoping it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.