United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
he will spend 300m, he dare not flop. thats 150m moyes, 250 turtle, 300 Maureen. in 3 years. more than what we have spent in 7 and a half. I know where i'd rather be.

...under the piss can.

Most of them don't know any different, some will be United fans but most of them just can't contemplate City being bigger than the whole fucking lot in this league, so it keeps them warm at night to align with each other.

Give it a couple months and the true size of the task they will be facing from Manchester, for the foreseeable future, will be crystallised.

I bloody lov you in this mood... You ready the battlecry while I paint a sky blue cross on my face and we all prepare ourselves for a war we're gonna win!!!!

Most fans? -no (except for some laughable North Koreanesque self-proclamation.
Most historical success? - no
Most current success? - no
Top of the money league? - no

Biggest club in the world? - of course they are!

This is what I don't understand from the media wank-fest... if for argument's sake you said that 1 in 10 people supported them - it means that 9 out of 10 people hate the cunts!

His ego dictates that he will naturally want the club with the most worldwide fans.

I was interested to read on here earlier that Mendes let it slip before a TV crew that Mourinho would be United's next manager. My mate at work (United fan) reckons Mendes let this out deliberately to get back at United for mistreating his clients Falcao and Di Maria.

If all this is true, notice how the media kept this to themselves until after the game, and compare this to the leaking of Mancini's sacking on the eve of a cup final. It shows the level of influence United have over the press here.

Double bubble. Fees for placing then with the rags, then more fees for shipping them out. He milks the fcukers and must love them.

First post here guys, I must say I think United are back in business, gonna be a great season.

May I be among the first to tell you to go fcuk yourself?

I can't think of a more despicable presence in the history of football. Negative, cheating football. Vile outbursts. Utter contempt for the officials; opposition players, officials and fans. Fucking mard-arsed, bad at losing and bad at winning mentality. A lying, degenerate, GREEDY fucking lump of shit. And now Mourinho rocks up there. Fucking hell!

he will spend 300m, he dare not flop. thats 150m moyes, 250 turtle, 300 Maureen. in 3 years. more than what we have spent in 7 and a half. I know where i'd rather be.

With no CL (just Europa) I'm intrigued to see who would go there to be honest - there's rumours of Willian being a target - would he go, why leave the Chavs? There's also the fact that whilst at Real he divided the dressing room and the Spanish players didn't like him... will that me De Gea might have a few Real players giving him some home-truths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.