United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks appreciate that. I take it you guys think Mourinho will flop then?

I think he'll follow his usual formula - bring a bit of success first/second season (most probably a cup, league's gonna be a lot more competitive) and leave before his contract's up leaving the club up shit creek, having completely disregarded any youth players along the way.

13315554_1044955492208012_7426014556785395904_n.jpg

First post here guys, I must say I think United are back in business, gonna be a great season.

Yeah it will be a great season watching PEG bore the fucking life out of everyone again.
Is it true his first signing will be a bus?
All the fucking rag twats hated PEG and said no way do we want him at Ushited, so what's changed now, with all the special needs proclaiming the (not so) special one.
Real,Barca,Munich etc didn't think he was worth a punt, so that says a lot for him doesn't it.
How long before the swamp dwellers are crying that they are bored and PEG should be sacked?

With no CL (just Europa) I'm intrigued to see who would go there to be honest - there's rumours of Willian being a target - would he go, why leave the Chavs? There's also the fact that whilst at Real he divided the dressing room and the Spanish players didn't like him... will that me De Gea might have a few Real players giving him some home-truths?

Europa League is better than no European football at all.

The last few years their players have lost much of that unique, hewn, nasty streak. Peg will instil that back into them as soon as he can.

Well done Peggy.

Only been gaffer a few hours and both your strikers are scoring....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.