United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
how dare you! haha, certainly not.
although i do know a few sound scousers, i'm a local lad.

i adopted my username pre-bluemoon, on the muen site,
when everyone was panicking about uncle frank fucking things up.
I was in Whaley Bridge the other day and it got me thinking about Whaley Bridge Cynic and a few of the posters off there, your good self included. Back on topic

Rag%20Near%20Manc_zpsldfzayq3.jpg

Apologies for posting these clips from the Dark Side, but these poor unfortunates must have been taking a dump when they were handing out wit, brains and good looks....

The Hedgehog Gutter Brush made flesh!

Razor sharp!.

He makes Walter on BlueMoonRising TV look like George Clooney, with the wit of Eric Morecambe and the analysis Albert Einstein.

You could grate cheese on that fucking accent. 'Men-tal-ee-teyh'

Apologies for posting these clips from the Dark Side, but these poor unfortunates must have been taking a dump when they were handing out wit, brains and good looks....

Having watched that, I think we should just forget about next season and concentrate on 2017/18 as the rags have signed Zlatan and 4 quality players and won the title! We'll be lucky to scrape the League Cup again!
And then he says Mourinho will make 'Nited hated again........ Again? when did we stop hating the red bastards?

Razor sharp!.

He makes Walter on BlueMoonRising TV look like George Clooney, with the wit of Eric Morecambe and the analysis Albert Einstein.

What a sausage jockey this halfwit is.
That's a made up North Manchester accent if ever I've heard one. I bet the twats from Clitheroe! Wanker.

Razor sharp!.

What's happened to his forehead!
He reminds me of this

14358376_1.jpg

Tbf people said that when they had Falcao, Di Maria, RVP & Rooney as their strike force.

Also last season when they bought schneiderlin and schweinsteiger.

Obviously Mourinho could make a difference but I think there's something deeper going wrong there.
The whole long term planning of the club is awful. That's why it's even funnier that they've signed the very definition of a short term manager. Although at this stage, I think their fans would settle for short-term success.

You could grate cheese on that fucking accent. 'Men-tal-ee-teyh'

You think that United fans would be able to pronounce their manager's name correctly. They are calling him HOSE...should be JOSE.....somebody should tell em that he is actually Portuguese and not Spanish haha!!!!!.....idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.