United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They never ever stop do they ? Ex players I mean

That fucking tit Schmeicel on Sky saying that it's always been Mourinho's dream job to manage them !! Honest to God it's in the rags dna to talk shite for the rest of their lives,so fucking deluded,makes my piss boil

That fucking tit Schmeicel on Sky saying that it's always been Mourinho's dream job to manage them !! Honest to God it's in the rags dna to talk shite for the rest of their lives,so fucking deluded,makes my piss boil

Im convinced that when they leave the club a few of them sign some kind of "lifelong commitment" contract, where united pay them a few grand for the rest of their lives for them to say nothing but good things in the press about them. Not that far fetched and certainly makes sense when you hear some of the deluded shit they come out with

Which in turn would mean,they could of brought Mourinho in at any given time,right?
But they chose to employ Moyes and then the turtle,they ain't panicking are they?

Personal terms agreed with the Portuguese dick, according to SSN
Hope he has to wear the barber shop tie and the Alan Partridge jacket.

Looking forward to his annointment and the "united way" "biggest club in the world" press conference.
Give it 6 months and his overriding inner **** will come out.

Last edited:
Im convinced that when they leave the club a few of them sign some kind of "lifelong commitment" contract, where united pay them a few grand for the rest of their lives for them to say nothing but good things in the press about them. Not that far fetched and certainly makes sense when you hear some of the deluded shit they come out with

Gotta be on some kind of payroll,I agree

Which in turn would mean,they could of brought Mourinho in at any given time,right?
But they chose to employ Moyes and then the turtle,they ain't panicking are they?

Exactly,why was he not at the swamp 3 years ago,when he went back to Chelsea,and as you say,they had those 2 balloons as managers,they really do fuck me off,the rag bastards

If the special needs one is /has come to an agreement now, you can bet he's squeezes them till the pips squeak.
After binning he of the face like a dropped pie, Mourinho now has his mitts firmly around their 'nads negotiation wise,
they can't say 'You're not having that!' as he could retort with, ''Well fuck you then, I'm off to PSG.''
They would shit themselves big style, and another couple of noughts will be added to the paycheque, and the Glazer pretty boys
will have to remortgage another shopping mall.

1936178_288916004775620_3552762628571954054_n.jpg
Flanked by 2 absolute t@ats.
You're well out of there Louis.

Last edited:
What is there for a manager to negotiate that takes so long? Do you want the job on this salary, yes or no? My guess is that part of the deal includes bringing in some players whose agent is Mendes with Jose getting a club, Jose demanding certain things such as the family man goes and that the GPC keeps his nose firmly out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.