United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho has them over a barrel,IMO.
He'll be sat there like a fucking King with more say than baconface ever had,and I see the head of baconface eventually exploding.
It's not gonna end well.

Rag%20Near%20Manc_zpsldfzayq3.jpg

What is there for a manager to negotiate that takes so long? Do you want the job on this salary, yes or no? My guess is that part of the deal includes bringing in some players whose agent is Mendes with Jose getting a club, Jose demanding certain things such as the family man goes and that the GPC keeps his nose firmly out of it

The 'negotiations' do seem to be dragging on... strange because I keep hearing it's his dream job – I really do not see this ending well!

I've been a bit of a baby these last few days thinking ffs they'll get that dick ed wind up merchant (who eventually got to Pep in Spain - swore about him in a press conference - although the Barca squad gave him a standing ovation later) and i'll lose it if they won the title and how it'll be even worse than ferguson with their fans ramming it down our throats etc etc whinge whinge.

But i've manned up again now, our manager is the dogs bollocks professionally and tactically, and he will have more than enough to spend for a guy who commands his authority.

He'll put Maureen in his place of that I have no doubt.

I've been a bit of a baby these last few days thinking ffs they'll get that dick ed wind up merchant (who eventually got to Pep in Spain - swore about him in a press conference - although the Barca squad gave him a standing ovation later) and i'll lose it if they won the title and how it'll be even worse than ferguson with their fans ramming it down our throats etc etc whinge whinge.

But i've manned up again now, our manager is the dogs bollocks professionally and tactically, and he will have more than enough to spend for a guy who commands his authority.

He'll put Maureen in his place of that I have no doubt.

It can never be worse than it was. At the very least we are competitive, which is all I wanted during the dark times. Beating them when they think they're good will be even sweeter.

It can never be worse than it was. At the very least we are competitive, which is all I wanted during the dark times. Beating them when they think they're good will be even sweeter.

Ah, but times change and so does expectation. I don't like consoling myself with the fact that we used to be shit.
Still, I get what you mean with them thinking they're Billy Big Bollocks and are going to win everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.