United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragging this out as long as they can to get as much exposure as they can the fucking parasites.
This mob long since stopped being a football club. The ex players lining up to tell the world how great they are have basically prostituted themselves for a few quid. The northern hacks who won't have a bad word said wherever it's to do with the shambolic sacking of LVG, the bomb threat which has been aptly swept under the carpet or their players making cunts of themselves are doing the same, the absolute nobheads who follow them who wouldn't have touched the cunty one with a barge pole before are now singing his praises and putting him above Guardiola.
Welcome to The Swamp. Perfectly fitting name for a cesspit of a club. Can't fucking wait to finish ahead of them again next time around.

I've been a bit of a baby these last few days thinking ffs they'll get that dick ed wind up merchant (who eventually got to Pep in Spain - swore about him in a press conference - although the Barca squad gave him a standing ovation later) and i'll lose it if they won the title and how it'll be even worse than ferguson with their fans ramming it down our throats etc etc whinge whinge.

But i've manned up again now, our manager is the dogs bollocks professionally and tactically, and he will have more than enough to spend for a guy who commands his authority.

He'll put Maureen in his place of that I have no doubt.

What stands out for me is how well run we are in comparison to them. Ours is a calm ship crusing along where as they are still lurching from one thing to another. We will have been working on transfers for months where as they have still not yet signed up a manager. Gundogen looks to be done - massive shame about his injury but lets hope we continue to quietly go about our business making well thought out transfers and building on what we all ready have i.e. one of the best squads in the league. We are the best run club with the best manager. Let the media get giddy with whatever might or might not happen elsewhere. I have total faith that when the football starts again we will be significantly better than last year, i'm not convinced that any other club will be any better they all have work to do to stand still.

What stands out for me is how well run we are in comparison to them. Ours is a calm ship crusing along where as they are still lurching from one thing to another. We will have been working on transfers for months where as they have still not yet signed up a manager. Gundogen looks to be done - massive shame about his injury but lets hope we continue to quietly go about our business making well thought out transfers and building on what we all ready have i.e. one of the best squads in the league. We are the best run club with the best manager. Let the media get giddy with whatever might or might not happen elsewhere. I have total faith that when the football starts again we will be significantly better than last year, i'm not convinced that any other club will be any better they all have work to do to stand still.

If you look at it from that perspective, the future looks even brighter: every club Mourinho left, he left behind in disarray. If you keep in mind he never stays anywhere longer than 3 seasons, you can be certain that City has the future. Man U may have the money for now, but they seem willing to spend it asap, without much planning going into it. That won't last...

Dragging this out as long as they can to get as much exposure as they can the fucking parasites.
This mob long since stopped being a football club. The ex players lining up to tell the world how great they are have basically prostituted themselves for a few quid. The northern hacks who won't have a bad word said wherever it's to do with the shambolic sacking of LVG, the bomb threat which has been aptly swept under the carpet or their players making cunts of themselves are doing the same, the absolute nobheads who follow them who wouldn't have touched the cunty one with a barge pole before are now singing his praises and putting him above Guardiola.
Welcome to The Swamp. Perfectly fitting name for a cesspit of a club. Can't fucking wait to finish ahead of them again next time around.

100% agree,very emotive,but sums up how many of us feel at this present moment

100% agree,very emotive,but sums up how many of us feel at this present moment
Indeed it does and,I cant help believe,had the boot been on our foot.....the media would be reporting these circumstances and incidents very differently,we'd be desevedly receiving a National slagging.
They really do operate under,and play by,different rules.

910ae5ab970c1a689bddef221af91aefab5191132d7e82c2011428cc7a8fd51a_large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.