United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any white smoke seen yet rising from the PEG arena?
Has mighty mouth been sworn in yet?

No but im amazed the SSN studio hasn't gone up with the tape machine bursting into flames because of the sheer amount of times its played the same fucking things over and over and over..............

From PEG Cafe:

"There was a good thread down in the noobs about City, with a City fan or two preaching about how they aren't oil dependent anymore, because now they're totally sustainable and profitable, with all these sponsorship deals with Etihad, Etisalat, Chinese investment etc."

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - taste those lemons! Anyway, I'd sooner be oil dependent than noodle dependent you stupid twats!

Don't you think it's a bid sad to go on there and copy what obviously is one of many remarks about us, as there are on here about that lot?

Jesus, just read the controversies section on Ibra' s Wikipedia .... it's a must read. If I was a rag player I'd be shifting myself and investing in top quality body armour - the guy's a total nutter. Can't wait to see which rag muppet he assaults first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.