United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souness was a great player but a failed manager. He has been obsessed with Pogba for a long time, even when we played Southampton away which Pogba missed due to his fathers death Souness brought him up again in the studio for no reason but just to have another pop.

I’d suggest that Pogba rubs some of these old cronies the wrong way because he likes to dance, be outlandish with his hair and have fun. Forget about the fact that he is said to live a clean life and you’ve never seen him on the front pages for any off the field stuff.
Not him in court in the US then 18 months ago?

it would be easy if they had a decent team and 200 miles in a bus with the wheels falling off is tough.
they are going to have to go all fred flinstone to get their bus going

So if pep does extend his contract what will maureen do i wonder,i reckon bail out in the summer unless he manages by some fluke to win the CL

they are going to have to go all fred flinstone to get their bus going

So if pep does extend his contract what will maureen do i wonder,i reckon bail out in the summer unless he manages by some fluke to win the CL
he's between the devil and the deep blue sea.either way he is tainted.i think he will have no choice but to stay.

I'll be honest, that makes for uncomfortable viewing. The lad clearly has issues and watching his previous videos he seems to be getting worse

they are going to need a elephant stun gun on the ward to keep him down so they can get the straight jacked on him

The good thing is PEG might not get the sack because who would replace him???

They need a high profile manager and there are few available. And even fewer available to take such a job that requires so much rebuilding.

#SaveOurPEG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.