United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a happy bunny. Got bladdered in the day, went to bed for 40 winks (and had 15 hours) and missed watching their beating. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. Hope Demarai Gray gets 2 pens (by diving too ha ha) against the fuckers on Saturday and they stuff 'em out of sight - that'll teach the 'panel' to get these decisions right - or there is no point having 'a panel' at all.

lk4I25s.gif

Every draw they get is absolutely the most piss-easy option it could be

Their CL group and Bristol City like this.

United getting slaughtered in the Media and on social media.

Complaining on their OS that they have the hardest Christmas programme compared to all the other PL clubs.

Jose and United's PR Department working overtime just before Chridtmas.

18/12/2017 16:30, Report by Adam Marshall

FIXTURE CONGESTION FOR JOSE'S REDS
It's the most wonderful time of the year, particularly for football fans, but one that puts increasing pressure on Premier League players.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...ce-one-of-the-toughest-festive-schedules.aspx

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...d-question-hectic-Christmas-fixture-list.html

In a move widely mocked on social media, the club say they have carried out research that shows the Old Trafford outfit have 'a harder time of it than our rivals towards the top of the table'.
I know they're rags and all but there must be some with serious doubts about the direction of the club. The last two weeks has been a total embarrassment for them and this one just tops it off.

United getting slaughtered in the Media and on social media.

Complaining on their OS that they have the hardest Christmas programme compared to all the other PL clubs.

Jose and United's PR Department working overtime just before Chridtmas.

18/12/2017 16:30, Report by Adam Marshall

FIXTURE CONGESTION FOR JOSE'S REDS
It's the most wonderful time of the year, particularly for football fans, but one that puts increasing pressure on Premier League players.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...ce-one-of-the-toughest-festive-schedules.aspx
they have one of the easiest runs with about 200 mile travel only

Souness was a great player but a failed manager. He has been obsessed with Pogba for a long time, even when we played Southampton away which Pogba missed due to his fathers death Souness brought him up again in the studio for no reason but just to have another pop.

I’d suggest that Pogba rubs some of these old cronies the wrong way because he likes to dance, be outlandish with his hair and have fun. Forget about the fact that he is said to live a clean life and you’ve never seen him on the front pages for any off the field stuff.

How he makes the back pages for on field stuff, I'll never fucking know.
He's bang average and seems to be in it for himself alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.