United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicked of Twitter.
7b179746bdf682f387b5160a25616e77.png

Just pulled this off a face ache post.

"Manchester United should not be interested in a player who can not get into Real Madrid team. I have said it before and will say it again. Any player not good enough for Real Madrid is NOT GOOD Enough for the biggest and best club in the World "

Yet they spend £180 million on two player who wouldn't even make RM's bench, Deluded fcukwittery at its best !!
Thats a very valid point there fella..

Perisic isn't going to improve you is he.

Who do you think you'll sign between now and the end of the season who will radically improve you?
I honestly don't know who we will sign, Perisic I believe is a smokescreen like Morata and Matic. If I had to guess I'd say Sanchez? He's 33/1 to join utd , I think he's worth a punt.

I honestly don't know who we will sign, Perisic I believe is a smokescreen like Morata and Matic. If I had to guess I'd say Sanchez? He's 33/1 to join utd , I think he's worth a punt.

I think you have now outstayed your welcome because you're starting to troll Blues on here.

That and you have been here before and been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.