United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to see why they struggle for goals.
  1. Mata (36)
  2. Martial (25)
  3. Carrick (24)
  4. Valencia (22)
  5. Rashford (19)
  6. Fellaini (15)
  7. Herrera (15)
  8. Young (14)
  9. Smalling (13)
  10. Lingard (11)
  11. Mkhitaryan (11)
  12. Pogba (9)
  13. Blind (5)
  14. Januzaj (5)
  15. Jones (5)
  16. Wilson (4)
  17. Rojo (2)
  18. Darmian (1)
  19. A Pereira (1)
WOW it's so much clearer........... not !

Lukaku just been on SSN reading out that usual 'biggest club in the world', 'dominate again' and 'since I was a child' PR script all their new signings wipe their cocks on.

No shame these ****s.

That statement from their new wonder signing sound like one a hostage makes when the captors are negotiating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you all feel he will score 25+ goals? He scored around that last season ok that's fine. Before that in around the same number of games he scored 18, 10, 15 per season etc.

I can't see how moving to you will improve his score. Your track record with Depay, Falcao, di Maria, Ibrahimovic, Pogba all showed they scored less goals than what they did before moving. Honest question, what makes Lukaku going against that trend? From his one dimensional style of play and his previous track record, to me he'll score around 15 in the league.
Very good point. Utd have signed high ish profile, extremely expensive players with a previous reasonable goals scored and assists record and Ibrahimachiv aside, their records have plummeted abysmally. The Utd way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.