United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
On us achieving the treble

"Even if they do it'll still be a hollow achievment knowing what they have had to do to get there. It's like giving yourself unlimited money in Football Manager, Winning everything, being somewhat proud of it, but at the end of the day that nagging thought in the back of your mind knowing you have cheated to do so."

Their fans are clueless
I read that on there and though no I won't feel hollow I'll be shitfaced on the floor laughing with joy.

On us achieving the treble

"Even if they do it'll still be a hollow achievment knowing what they have had to do to get there. It's like giving yourself unlimited money in Football Manager, Winning everything, being somewhat proud of it, but at the end of the day that nagging thought in the back of your mind knowing you have cheated to do so."

Their fans are clueless

It is seriously worrying that there are human beings ( benefit of doubt given ) who are clearly so fucking stupid .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.