United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win for United last night. Fantastic goal by our local lad Lingard. Not everyone's cuppa tea but has a keen eye for goal.
City looked good today too mind you.
Can't take to Lingard at all. No idea what it is, but he's in the same bracket as Deli Alli for me, has that 'slimy twat' look about him.

Conte calls Mourinho a little man for talking about match fixing: "You show you are a little man. In the past he was a little man in the past, he is a little man in the present and he will be in the future.

hahahaha ...

Good win for United last night. Fantastic goal by our local lad Lingard. Not everyone's cuppa tea but has a keen eye for goal.
Of course we looked good thicko we're not 15 points clear at the top of the league for the fun of it!
What else you gonna say water is wet?
Is your bottom lip wobbling like the rest of your softarse supporters and mardarse manager?
I fuckin hate you lot and that's putting it mildly.
You gobshites.

Conte on Mourinho: "I remember when he offended Ranieri for his English. Then when Ranieri was sacked he put a shirt on for Ranieri. He is fake.

Conte: "The situation is very clear. I don't have anything to clarify. It will be the opportunity in the game against United when we go to Old Trafford. Me and him face to face. I'm ready. I don't know if he's ready."

this is not going away...

Bet you was wanking yourself silly watching it when Burnley scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.