United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now boys,we should not remark on a person's features, bad form, though he does have a massive one. Never mind, you too will have academy grads playing for you eventually. No doubt about that.
How do you boys think you'll do in Europe?

1.) Who is taller Conte or the little one?
2.) Whose got the bigger nose - Big nose or Lingered?
I think that we should be told.

There's asolutely no fucking reason why any Manchester City supporter should be getting wound up by a rag troll.

Fuck me, just look where they are in relation to us in the here and now. In the present. This is the only relevant point. They are fucking miles behind us in everything that we as a club can control and there is nothing to suggest that this is going to change anytime soon.

Not only that, the best of it is deep down they know it too. They know they're getting further and further away from the standard we are setting.

Mind.
The.
Fucking.
Gap.
I found him much fun, and like the rest of the rag trolls they only know City bingo. They think this will wind us up and when they realise the taunts are getting thrown back, they don't have the brains to retort.

You shouldn't let it get to you so much. We all enjoy the banter and the local rivalry makes it interesting but at the end of the day it's just a game after all.
I've got good City mates and believe it or not Liverpool mates too and big respect to both your clubs even if neither of you'll ever be on the same level as us.
Title looks like yours to lose at this early stage so fair play to you for putting a first class team together. Look unstoppable atm.

You cheeky twat!

How many years did it take you to eclipse Liverpool's number of titles?

And have you studied the Premier League table lately? We are several levels ABOVE your fucking shower of hoofball shit.

Numpty!

To the Rags on here.... would you either have a no past or a no future? End of question. I thank you

You really don't have to take our success so personally. Enjoy your own moment now and let's enjoy some great competition in the coming decade. Great to have two Manchester teams competitive at last. Best of luck to both of us. Sooner you boys than Liverpool any day.

You call 15 points adrift, competitive. FFS you lot really are delusional.

I personally know someone working at old Trafford, the closure of stands for cup games has really shocked them, but more financially the drop off associated with hospitality is not something factored into the optimistic business forecasts, Little Mo might not have as much as he wants in the future.

I have 3 relations who are stewards there (2 are the only rag blood relations in the whole family I know of & neither have ever paid to go to a game) they recon the upper tiers are hardly ever anything like crowded. Yet in order for the attendances posted to be true, they would have to be more or less full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.