United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

beat me to it.

Yep, the primadonna's gone now thankfully :)
I do think we get a lot of horrendous decisions against us. Officials have always favoured media luvvies Liverpool and the London clubs Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spurs, over us.

Possibly, but then ibrahimovic spent half a season smashing into people late, Fellaini too, the Rojo two footed tackles.... Last season, there was quite some swing in your favour, i'd say.

We have refs denying that they saw things right in front of them (Marriner vs WHU for Aguero's elbow; Taylor vs Chelsea, just about everything that happened), Oliver missing Sterling being wiped out on the line as Aguero was flattened vs Liverpool, and Marriner missing Sterling being shoved in the back by Walker, being one of only 4 people who didn't see it in the stadium. that's just off the top of my head for gamechanging decisions.

There is of course perception of being worse off, but all of those were blatantly wrong.

Yep, the primadonna's gone now thankfully :)
I do think we get a lot of horrendous decisions against us. Officials have always favoured media luvvies Liverpool and the London clubs Arsenal, Chelsea, and Spurs, over us.

You're serious, aren't you? You truly believe your club does not get assisted by the officials in every game?
We are all biased towards our own clubs, fair enough. We tend to see what we want to see, and we all imagine our clubs are disliked by referees/linesmen etc. But for a rag to come on a City forum and claim you get 'horrendous decisions' going against you...sorry ol' mate, that just fucking beggars belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.